Continue along the boardwalk to the Northern side of the Retreat to our third Pavilion, Earth Song with vast expanses of glass offering breathtaking, uninterrupted views of the Broken Back Ranges and beyond. Earth Song is designed to capture the afternoon sun and provide a glorious view of the sunset. A built-in fireplace adds to the ambience of the Pavilion while natural coloured furnishings in caramel, stone, linen, chocolate and green echo elements found in the outside surroundings. A Bose Stereo/DVD System provides wonderful acoustics while the New Zealand stone bathroom with Hydrotherapy spa bath and a rain shower await to indulge your senses. Be totally transfixed by the serenity of your private sanctuary with awe-inspiring views that will leave you feeling relaxed and revitalised. Earth Song’s private covered deck is ideal for outside living, complete with an Glass Wall Pool submerged into the deck, dining table and chairs, sun recliners, Weber Q barbecue and king day bed.
Earth Song is Appointed with the Following:
- Private Glass Wall Edge Pool (Solar heated from November to early April)
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Comfortable living area with built in slow combustion Log Fire (Seasonal)
- Bose 3-2-1 sound system with iPod dock, bluetooth and DVD player
- Sony Flat screen TV
- Foxtel IQ2 with over 90 channels including 9 movies channels
- King-size bed with lamb's wool bed topper and feather-down quilt
- Dining table and chairs
- Mood lighting
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone - direct dial STD/ISD
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Separate well equipped kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop, microwave oven, integrated dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, full size fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, electric frypan, toaster and Noritake cutlery (Note: our kitchens do not have a conventional oven).
- Large luxurious New Zealand stone bathroom with twin vanities, oversized shower, two-person Hydrotherapy spa bath, Australian Indigenous Botanical Skincare, Dyson hairdryer, plush bathrobes and slippers.
- King-size outdoor day bed
- 2 Recliners
- Large covered outside deck
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Weber Q gas BBQ on private deck
- A generous range of breakfast provisions for each morning of your stay, including local fresh produce, Beerenberg jams and speciality Twinings and coffee capsules